Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

So Excited

I just pre-ordered the new Close To My Heart catalog!  They start shipping on June 26th.  I'm always excited to see what Jeanette Lynton and her designers come up with every year.  Every new catalog is more amazing than the previous catalog.   This year Close To My Heart celebrates 30 years so I'm expecting something big.

There is a difference with this year's catalog.  We have gone down to one large catalog per year called Annual Expressions.  Everything in this catalog is available from August 1, 2014 to July 31, 2015.  It will be larger than our other catalogs, 192 pages!   We will also have two mini catalogs called Seasonal Expressions 1 that come out in December for the winter scrapbook themes and Seasonal Expressions 2 that comes out in April with spring scrapbook themes. The products in these catalogs will be available for a 4-month period, but the stamps that are showcased in these catalogs will be available for 12 months.

It seems that this company is always looking for ways to keep us all supporting our habit.  

I hope all of you were able to order the National Scrapbook Month special in May.  It was such an adorable paper pack.  I was able to make a couple of layouts using this trendy paper and a layout for each of my scrapbook students at school.  I ordered two paper packs and I have so much left over for more layouts and cards.  I can't wait to get down to my scrap corner to use these beautiful papers.

I'll be busy next week preparing for my 10-page layout class using our gorgeous Jubilee Workshop on the on The Go and the June Stamp of the Month.  We always have a big 4th of July get together with friends. This year I'll be ready to scrap those pictures ahead of time!  Here is an example of how you can use the June Stamp of the Month.


Isn't it just adorable?  I think I know what one of my pages will look like in the 10-page layout.  

Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having for the last few days here in New Hampshire.  It's been a long time coming, but now that it's here it is just spectacular!  

No comments:

Post a Comment