Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

I'm So Excited

I spent the last week in Kansas with my son and his family.  He is preparing to deploy to Korea and it had been almost two years since I saw him.  It was a wonderful time of sightseeing and connecting with this beautiful family.  While I was there, the annual Close to my Heart Convention was happening.  New and exciting product was introduced to thousands of excited Consultants and I was where I longed to be, with family.  It was a wonderful but short week and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to see my son, daughter-in-love, and my grandchildren.

While we were out and about we went to my granddaughter's favorite place Barnes and Noble.  It's also one of my favorite places.  On our way to the checkout, I noticed these adorable 3D cards and told my daughter-in-love that I was going to go on YouTube and figure out how to make them.  You can imagine my excitement the next day when I signed in to view our new catalog and saw that the new Cricut cartridge is all about those 3D cards.  It's almost like the designers at CTMH tune in to my wishes and come up with a Cricut cartridge to fulfill those wishes.

Another exciting thing about this cartridge is that you will be able to create Picture My Life cards to add to your Picture My Life scrapbooking.

Here is a video that will be sure to get you as excited as I am right now.



Aren't these just adorable?

I cannot wait to get my hands on this cartridge.

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment