Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Fun

Every year I make a card for my Mom for Mother's Day.  This year I decided that I would make a card in a box.  I had seen several examples on the internet and when I went to my scrapbook retreat, a Stampin' Up consultant taught a class making one of these adorable cards. I watched tutorial videos online to learn how to make the cards and found out that I could make this card using the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge!  It was so easy and fun that I made cards for my daughter and daughters-in-law.  I could have cut out the flowers using my Cricut cartridges, but decided to use up some of my stash.  Here are a couple of the cards.....




I have to say that I'm hooked on these cute little cards. My grandkids can expect these cards for their birthdays this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment