Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

What I Have Been Up To


I know I haven't posted in quite a while.  That is because I've been doing lots of fun things over the last few weeks.  During school vacation, I was so happy to go to a Girl's Night Out and participate in a Paint Nite in Newmarket.  I was a little worried as I had never painted before, but Dina picked out an easy pattern for this night.

Here are a few pictures of what it was like
This is my painting.


Look how serious we are about our paintings!

I was oblivious to the fun the people beside me were having.

Look how big our group was! We took up one whole table.

It started raining just as we left, but we were all able to keep our paintings dry.
Can you pick mine out?

If you ever have a chance to go to one of these do it!  It was such an enjoyable time and I found that I LOVE painting.  Big surprise right?  


No comments:

Post a Comment