Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Ahhh Summer

 

 
After the last couple of weeks with mostly rain, it seems that Summer has finally arrived here in NewHampshire. Since this time of the year tends to be very busy, I'm I planning to scrapbook using Studio J.  I have found that I have not been scrapbooking as much as I would like to and I do not want to fall too far behind, so Studio J is the perfect solution.  I wanted to let you see one of the projects that I recently completed.  I usually scrapbook traditionally.  I love seeing and touching the paper and embellishments, but sometimes life gets in the way, and I need to get caught up and it's Studio J to the rescue.  It is so user friendly and I get to make beautiful pages without having to crop one single picture.  When you see these pages in person, it's hard to believe that they are not 3-D.  These were pictures of a our son-in-law's 30th birthday party ahem three years ago.  I've found that I have not been scrapbooking chronologically lately and I'm less stressed.  So here are the pages I created.....





 
I love the fact that I can choose from so many papers, even those papers that are retired!  Looking at these pages makes me want to get back to my computer and create some more!




No comments:

Post a Comment