Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Friday, July 12, 2013

They Are Here!

Usually I don't get back on to post after my goodies arrive, but today I was good and took pictures of all of it to share.  I got all of this for free!  That's right free! Have I told you how much I love Close To My Heart.  I got three of the Workshops on the Go.  

Sarita


Pro Play


Frosted


I also got these three adorable stamp sets!


 This is what it looked like all together!

Okay, so now I've shared and I have to get back to work so that I can play later! Did I tell you I'm working on a 10-page layout with our Tommy paper pack?  Once I'm done creating, I'll share.   Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I have another box coming on Tuesday, Tee Hee.  More to be excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment