Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Back!

I spent the last week visiting my two sons and their families in Georgia.  Had so much fun with the grandkids it was difficult to leave.  I had just gotten my goodies just before I left and didn't have time to play.  It was so difficult being responsible and packing instead of scrapping!  We got back yesterday afternoon and I went back to work today.  It was the first week of school and I already missed the first two days!  The wonderful thing is that I got to work and play with some of my new products.  I was able to partially complete a two-page layout with my scrapbooking class.  What a stress relief that was.  My plan is to finish it up this weekend and share it with all of you.  In the meantime, sit back and enjoy this video made by Close To My Heart.  I love this company!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment