Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Finally Finished!

September 9, 2012

I've been waiting for weeks to play with the new product.   My first shipment came in and I was so looking forward to crafting, but somehow, in my muddled mind, I thought I had taken everything out of the box.  Only after my husband had taken the recycled boxes to the dump did I realize that I had left my Clementine Workshop on the Go in one of the boxes.  So, I had to reorder and wait for my next shipment.  Right after my shipment came, I went to visit my sons in Georgia.  Finally, I was able to play and this is what I came up with.  I did scraplift from one of my CTMH sisters, Lajeania Hicks.  I  put my own spin on her beautiful layout.  The buttons were made using the new Artiste Cricut cartridge and stamped with the new stamp called Buttons, Bits, and Bobs.  I will be offering this workshop at the Faith Crafting Retreat at Singing Hills in November. My scrapbooking students at school have already started on this. They will be embellishing this week.   Next I'll be working on the new Flirty paper pack to design layouts for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment