Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh, What a Victory!






Just finished watching the Kentucky Derby.  I can't imagine how exciting it must be to see it in person!  You never know if the favorite will win and today he didn't.  Can you imagine how excited the winning owner must be!  My winner today is the Victory paper pack.  I was so happy to see a paper that would work so well for the men in my family.  With two sons in the Army, those colors certainly go with many of my pictures.  They are also great to use for outdoor pictures.  Here is what I came up with.  I started with the Workshop on the Go and then made another layout for my swap.  There was plenty of paper and I'm so excited that I'll be able to scrap many more pictures with this wonderful paper pack.

My swap pages were fun to make.....



We also swapped a card.  This pattern came from the Workshop On The Go too.

Well, I'm off to my creative corner to put the finishing touches on the layouts I created last weekend.  I have been so anxious to do this all week.  But you know what it's like.  Someone has to work.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment