Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Woo Hoo It's Stampaganza Time!!!!



During the month of June, buy two stamps and get one free!  The free stamp is of equal or lesser value.  It's been a while since I've seen this special.  I am so happy that I'll be able to stock up on some of my favorite Alphabet stamp sets!!!  

I've been MIA for a little while. Got one of those nasty viruses that kept me down for a while.  Thank goodness I got better in time for Free Fishing Day in New Hampshire.  It was a rainy, rainy weekend, but that didn't matter.  I had a blast!  Now my husband asked me if I would go fishing if I had a choice between fishing and scrapbooking.  Now that was not a fair question!  I would scrapbook, of course.  Tee hee.  Here's one that did not get away ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment