Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Back!!

I spent a wonderful time last weekend with friends at a scrapbook retreat in the North Country. Loved my time and had so much fun.  Can you believe I created 21 layouts?   That is 42 pages!!! Now I do have to get my trusty Cricut out to make some titles, but other than that, they are done done done.  

As promised, I will be sharing pictures of my Sympathy/Get Well Card Kit for sale.  I haven't been able to plan a Card Workshop, so I decided to make kits to sell.  Sometimes life just gets in the way. You make 10 cards for $10.  How great is that?   If you would like a kit of your very own, please contact me at detty1957@hotmail.com. Kits come stamped and ready to assemble or you can choose to use your own stamps to make creations of your own.  For payment, I take Paypal or you could mail a check.  So here is what I came up with.......







I just love that hedgehog, don't you?  You make two of each card and you're ready for those times when you must come up with a card quickly.  I will also have these card kits available at my next crop on May 19th.  This crop benefits the Booster Committee of Tri-City Christian Academy.  We scrap from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at 12 Rocky Hill Road in Somersworth, NH.  We'd love to see you there.  $10.00 pays for your space and you get a yummy meal prepared by one of our scrappers.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment