Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back from Singing Hills

I just spent a wonderful weekend at Singing Hills with a group of scrapbooking ladies.  It was great to see the ladies who regularly make the trip for the weekend and it was wonderful to meet new ladies.  One of those ladies was very special.  Peggy had a wonderful personality and kept us all in stitches for the weekend.  I was so blessed to meet her.  While I was there, I had so much fun creating new layouts.  I didn't get many done, but at least I got a few done.  I meant to get some pictures of them today before the sun went down, but alas, the day got away from me.  For some reason, those pictures just aren't the same without natural light.  So here is a picture of the cards I created for one of my classes.  They were so much fun to make.  


Now it's time to plan my Christmas card class.  I love the new sparkle and shine paper,  but the lovely blues in the frosted paper are beautiful.  I guess I'll just have to use both!   Now that those warm summer days are gone, it's time to create once again. 

I found out some exciting news last week.  Close To My Heart will have a new line of products in the Spring and Summer catalog that is similar to Project Life.  The name of this new product is called Picture My Life and I cannot wait to see what will be available.  I am always amazed at how Close To My Heart stays with the trends.  As soon as I get more information, I'll be letting you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment