Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Monday, November 11, 2013

As Promised

Here is a picture of the layout I made for my class at Singing Hills:


I loved working with the Huntington paper pack.  It has such beautiful Autumn colors to complement all your wonderful Thanksgiving and Autumn pictures.  This is the second layout from the Close To My Heart Workshop on the Go.  It was so easy to put together!  My students loved creating with this paper pack!  I still have to make the first layout.  When I do, I'll be sure to take more pictures.

This layout I made when I took a class from one of my friends, Nancy Hay:


This is such a cute layout using the Sparkle and Shine paper pack in our Christmas mini catalog. The picture doesn't do it justice.  I loved it so much, that I ordered the Workshop on the Go so I could get the adorable stamp set.  I can't wait to take pictures for this!  

I have two more layouts that I made while at Singing Hills, but I still have to embellish them before I can show them to you.  

Today I spent time looking for my husband's fishing pictures that we've taken over the years.  I was brought back in time while looking through the photos.  It was so much fun to look at all those precious memories we made over the years.  I realized how much work I have to get all those pictures scrapped.  I'm so glad that Close To My Heart is coming out with it's own Project Life.  It's called Picture Life and I cannot wait until it goes live.  Until then, here are a few peeks at what will be available in February!
Avonlea
Babycakes
Chantilly
Later Sk8r
Laughing Lola
Surf's Up
There's something for every occasion!  Aren't they just the cutest?  I cannot wait to order these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment