Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Been A Long Time!

 
I'm still around and haven't forgotten about my blog.  It's just been one of those years.  Those of you who know me know that I have been having physical issues since December 31st.  I have no answers for why I'm having issues but I know that God has a plan.  So I will rest in Him. 
 
I just got back from a wonderful Scrapbooking Retreat at Singing Hills in Plainfield, NH.  What a wonderful time with friends and fellow scrapbookers. That will be a subject for another post.  It's so much fun!
 
Although I haven't been posting, I have been creating so I'd like to show you a couple of projects that I taught in my classes at Singing Hills.  The women are always so appreciative of what they learn in those classes.
 
My scrapbook layout page was made using our Surf's Up paper.  It is such a fun pattern to work with and the colors are beautiful!  Sun rays are in style this year and Close To My Heart came out with a stamp set that has banners you can use as sun rays.  It makes life so much easier.
 

 
I'm blessed to live right next door to my daughter and her family.  I am able to share so many things with my grandchildren.  But I still get to visit with my sons and their families so I always have lots of photos to scrap.
 
My card class used the new Buzz and Bumble paper.  I fell in love with the paper once I saw it in person.  There are so many things you can do with the paper because our background and texture paper is double-sided. 
 
Another trend this year is the honeycomb and Close To My Heart has a stamp set to add dimensions to your cards and scrapbook pages.
 
I haven't forgotten my word this year, CONSISTENCY.  I don't have it down yet, but I'm working on it.  I pray that by the end of the year I will have been consistent in posting my blog and letting you know about some of the happenings in my life. 
 
Next month is National Scrapbook Month and Close To My Heart has a great special for the month.
Happy scrapping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment