Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

MY WORD


I have been doing a lot of reflecting over the last few days. It seems that I am always a year behind in my scrapbooking.  This is never what I have planned but it still happens.  In reading one of my many emails from blogs that I follow, it was suggested that rather than make a resolution, one should choose a word for the year.   After reading this, I immediately though of my word - CONSISTENCY.
This is the word I need to repeat to myself  to help me to keep on track.  It applies to all areas of my life; healthy eating, going to the gym, updating my blog, reading my Bible.  The list goes on and on.  It's the perfect word for me.  What is your word for 2013?  

These are some of the things I've been doing while reflecting.


 
Marking the pages of all the things I need want in the Spring/Summer Catalog.
 
 
Playing with my new IPad and getting inspirations for my Project Life Album.
 
 
Watching the news to see if we are "going over the cliff."
 
 
Taking a picture of my workspace while I create wonderful memories.
 
I love my little area to work, but when I create I'm messy.  Being messy is okay if it doesn't hinder your creativity.  I am always amazed at the ladies who can have everything organized and neat while they scrapbook. I'm just going to work on cleaning up after.  I think I would be too distracted with keeping my area neat at all times. 
 
So now you know just a little bit about what my week has been like.   

 


No comments:

Post a Comment