Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
I hope everyone has a Wonderful and Happy New Year!  It was a productive weekend for me.  I was able to catch up "a little."  It seems I'm never caught up, but then what fun would that be?  I'm sure I would be finding more memories to capture on my camera.  Have you made any resolutions this year?  My resolution this year is to spend more time capturing those memories.  As time goes on, I realize how important those stories are. 
 
Here are a couple of layouts I made using our retired Cruising paper pack.  It had a traveling theme, but I was able to change things up a bit to fit my pictures.  These memories are of the very first CTMH convention I attended.  My upline, Joyce Combs, was kind enough to drive our team to Washington D.C. to experience the time of our lives.  I'm still working on my photography skills for these layouts.  Please bear with me as I learn more about my wonderful new camera.


 
 
I followed the directions and made the layout in the Cruising Workshop on the Go for our sightseeing in Washington D. C.

 
I altered the second Workshop on the Go to fit the theme of the World War II Memorial. My dad was a WWII vet so I had to go see this memorial. It was a very touching and emotional experience for me. Dad was a patriot to the core and loved his country and he would have loved to see this. 
 
I just love how Close To My Heart paper packs are so versatile that I'm able to use them to fit the story I'm trying to tell.  Don't you just love the Cruising paper?  This pack is availalbe in Studio J so you can still use this wonderful paper pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment