Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Chalk It Up 

It's so beautiful here in New Hampshire at this time of the year.  I can't believe we are almost halfway through October.  I have a couple of crops that I am attending so I am looking forward to creating more layouts and scrapping more of my pictures.  

As soon as I got my first box with the goodies from the new catalog, I couldn't wait to start creating.  I love the Chalk It Up paper pack as you don't have to use it solely for school pictures, although I did when I created my layouts.  Here is what I chose to do with the beautiful paper and a few extra pieces of cardstock. I'm currently working on Pathfinding (Fall Theme) and when I'm done with that I'll have to start working on Confetti Wishes (Birthday Theme).  So many paper packs, so little time.

Here is what I created using the Chalk It Up Workshop on the Go.  It was perfect for my granddaughter's apple picking field trip.




I love the colors in this paper pack.  They are so bright and cheery.  I should go out and get some pictures of the beauty around me so that I can scrap those using my Pathfinding paper pack.  Enjoy the colors!




No comments:

Post a Comment