Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Ahhh What Beauty

One of the things I noticed these past couple of months are the beautiful sunsets.  I don't get to see the sun rise where I live as my view is obstructed by trees, but the sunsets have been spectacular.  I am amazed every time I see the beauty all around me.  Soon I'll be taking out my camera to take pictures of the foliage.  It's almost peak season here. But for now, here are a few pictures I took during the months of August and September.





  
Every time I see these beautiful works of art I am reminded of how our God enjoys beauty and shares it with us.

I have been doing more than taking pictures though.   I have actually been planning my classes for the Singing Hills retreat, Memories that Matter.  Here are the cards I came up with to make with the ladies there this year.



I had a lot of fun creating them.  I hope the ladies enjoy making them as much as I did.  

Tomorrow, I'm off to scrap at my friend's crop to catch up a little and to create my layout and finish my mini scrapbook for Singing Hills.  I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment