Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Singing Hills

 
 
This month I had the opportunity to join two of my Close To My Heart team members  and my greatest cheerleader at a Scrapbooking Retreat in northern New Hampshire.  This was our first opportunity to be vendors at such a large event and I had an absolutely fabulous time.  It was a little nervewracking for all of us since we didn't know what to expect.  But I must say I think we did pretty well with the product that we chose to bring to this wonderful event. 


 
 
We had a wonderful area to set up.  I loved being able to see the beautiful landscape from these windows!
 

 
 
Some of these ladies had a wonderful system of setting up their work areas!  I was so impressed.
 
 
 
The ladies had lots of opportunities to attend classes.
 
 
 
And we all had so much fun!!  I didn't realize how tired I would be after all this since I had a blast.  That is why I've been MIA for most of this month.  Can't wait until next Spring when we get to do it all over again! 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment