Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE

After watering my garden this morning I thought I would check on the status of the black raspberry bushes on our property.  You see, God knew that I absolutely love raspberries so He planted several bushes on our property.  Well, it could have been the birds, but God even cares about the sparrow right?  I digress.  Upon looking at the first clump of bushes I thought that I may have enough on the bush for a handful, as many of the berries are still not ripe.  I realized after a few minutes that I could not possibly hold all the berries in my hand, so I went along a small stretch of property and voila!  There were more and more bushes that I found along the way.  So here is a picture of my blessings from above.  I have learned to be happy in the little things.  This kind of makes up for my poor zucchini and summer squash plants who were attacked by vine borers.  I'm still trying to save three of them.  With God's help, I'll have enough zucchini to make zucchini relish this year!

But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy these.....



Aren't they just beautiful?

Don't worry, I'll be going to my crafting corner tonight so that I can show you things I've created with the new products!  Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment