Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Footloose and Fancy Free

As promised, I took a couple of preview pictures of our 10 page scrapbook layout with a close up of the cute embellishments.  I got this beautiful 10 page layout pattern from a wonderful Close To My Heart Consultant, Tresa Black.  She is such a talented lady.  I cannot wait to get together with the girls and create again.  I've been lonely in my little corner by myself.  Although, you can see, I have been productive.  I am so excited to share this wonderful workshop with my friends.




I apologize for my poor picture quality.  I don't have the special photo boxes that many people use to take pictures of their creations.  Maybe I'll take a class on how to take pictures and everyone will benefit!

Have a wonderful weekend.  I'm off to the lake for a church picnic!



No comments:

Post a Comment