Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to Do?

My goodies came and I can hardly stand it!  There are so many ideas running through my head, I just don't know where to begin.  First things first though.  I have to complete the items for my team swap.  I started last night and I'm having so much fun playing with the new paper.  I picked Wonderland.  I'm so glad we have a generic winter paper this time around.  I'm anxiously waiting for the pictures of my grandchildren sledding to arrive so I can add them to the layout I have created.  I have a few completed projects I made at Convention to show you so you can see how wonderful the new products are:


Now, here are all the goodies I have to play with.  I'll be sharing my creations as time goes on.  But for now, look at what I have!



This is Mischief, a fun Halloween paper pack.  But, it is also very versatile and can be used for an Autumn layout.



This is one of my favorite paper packs, Typset.  It has a cute Back-to-School theme, but is also very versatile.  I especially love the canvas Compliments that coordinate with it.


And this is Wonderland.  You can see that I have begun my layout, but I haven't added the bling.  Can't wait to finish this project. 

As you can see, I have lots of opportunity to create.  Stay tuned and I'll be sure to share as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment