Oh My!

I love to share what I have learned in the art of scrapbooking and paper crafts.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Patience is a Virtue......

Okay, so I have to work on patience!  I'm anxiously waiting for my new product to arrive this week and can hardly stand it.  It doesn't matter that I have plenty of paper and ribbon and bling to work with already.  I want the new stuff.  CTMH has done it again.  Every time they come out with a new Idea Book I never expect to be so excited and every with every new Idea Book I am more excited than I was with the previous Idea Book.  So, while waiting, I'll be giving sneak peeks of what is to come.

Drum roll please..............   We have a Cricut cartridge all our own called Art Philosophy.  But wait, there's more.  We don't only have a Cricut cartridge, but stamp sets that coordinate and coordinating chip board shapes.  Watch the video as Christine shows you how we do things Faster ~ Simpler ~ Easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment